The U.S. Embassy, Phnom Penh auctioning vehicles, office and household furniture, household appliances, equipment, computers, and other items for the general public.
Location of the Sale
U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh Warehouse, Highway 5, No. 1782 (North of Japanese bridge)
Date and Time of Sale
*Thursday, September 14, 2017,
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Sale items are available for inspection at 8:00 a.m. and bidding starts at 8:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Bidding starts for cars and any remaining unpaid lots. All unpaid lots will be re-bid
Conditions of Sale
- The property will be sold to the highest bidder.
- Property is sold on an as-is, where-is, non-returnable basis for cash payment without refund or warranty.
- Bids: The U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh reserves the right to reject any bid that is considered not to be commensurate with the value of the property, or to reject any bid where there is evidence of connivance, collusion, or bribery.
- Payment: Successful bidders will have to make immediate full payment in cash to the cashier on site on and
- Vehicles: Interested vehicle bidder must deposit $500 to participate in vehicle bidding. Successful vehicle bidders who later drop their bid will lose this $500 deposit. All unsuccessful bidders will be refunded their deposit. Bidders who want to buy vehicles as a tax exempt organization must provide copies of their tax exempt documents at the auction to the customs and Embassy officers for review. Successful vehicle bidders must pay a 10% non-refundable deposit on September 14; the deposit is forfeited if the remaining amount is not paid by Monday, September 18. Vehicle buyers have 15 business days to pay the vehicle tax or to get the exempt documents for the vehicle before any storage fees are charged.
- We have 10 vehicles and 4 motor bikes for sale.
- Lot Removal: Non-vehicle bidders must remove all merchandise by 5:00 p.m. Friday, September 15. All arrangements and costs to remove the property are the responsibility of the buyer. In the event the purchaser fails to remove the property from the premises, the U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh, shall be entitled to charge storage rates up to the bid value, after which the winning bidders shall forfeit title of the property and all payments made. In order to remove goods from the sale site, you must present a signed U.S. Embassy cashier receipt showing payment in full.