President Obama announced the SelectUSA initiative to showcase the United States as the world’s premier business location and to provide easy access to federal-level programs and services related to business investment. SelectUSA is designed to complement the activities of our states—the primary drivers of economic development in the United States.
The United States welcomes investors of all sizes, including established multinationals, small or medium-sized enterprises, and high-growth startups. The SelectUSA Investment Summit brings the diversity of the United States together under one roof – enabling any business to find the people, the resources, and the market it needs to be successful.
Participants at the first three Investment Summits announced more than $20.6 billion in greenfield FDI into the United States between fiscal years 2014-2016. Data from FDI Markets show that these participants are responsible for more than 12 percent of all announced greenfield FDI projects in the United States from during that period.
Visit the SelectUSA.gov website to obtain general information about investing in the United States. SelectUSA seeks to highlight the many advantages the United States offers as location for business and investment. From a vast domestic market, to a transparent legal system, to the most innovative companies in the world, America is the place for business. On the website you can browse business incentives offered by different states and territories.
SelectUSA Investment Summit 2018
SelectUSA Investment Summit 2018 is now open for registration!
We would like to invite Cambodian businesses of all size to register to attend the SelectUSA Investment Summit to be held on June 20-22, 2018 in Washington, D.C. If you are interested in expanding operations and learn more about how to invest in the United States, the SelectUSA Investment Summit will provide you all the right answers to your investment inquiries. High-profile business, economic development organizations and government leaders will share their insights. You will be able to find the practical tools, information and connections you need to move investments forward.
Opportunities You Could Gain from the Summit:
- Meet with economic development professionals, service providers, and government leaders from across the United States;
- Learn more about how, where, and why to invest in the United States;
- Hear about resources, regulations and incentives directly from federal, state, and local officials;
- Visit the exhibition hall to explore opportunities from across the country – all in one building;
- Attend networking activities throughout the event, with a range of additional side activities hosted by other Summit participants.
Who Should Attend:
- Investors of all sizes including representatives of international and domestic businesses. Whether you represent an established multinational, small or medium-sized business, or a high-growth start-up, the summit is the best fit if you are looking to invest in the United States
- Representatives of U.S. economic development organizations
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations facilitating direct investment into the United States
Click here to register online and learn more about the summit!
Get in touch with our commercial service team of the U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh if you are interested in attending:
U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh