Success in the U.S. market can help drive success globally. With an annual GDP of $20 trillion and population of over 325 million, the United States is the world’s most attractive consumer market, offering unmatched diversity, a thriving culture of innovation, and the most productive workforce. Companies of all sizes – from startups to multinationals – can find the ideas, resources, and market to succeed and grow.
SelectUSA is a U.S. government program that seeks to highlight the many advantages the United States offers for business and investment. From a vast domestic market, to a transparent legal system, to the most innovative companies in the world, America is the place for business. Visit the SelectUSA website to obtain general information about investing in the United States and to browse business incentives offered by different states and territories.
SelectUSA Investment Summit
The annual SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest profile event in the United States to facilitate business investment by connecting thousands of investors, companies, economic development organizations, and industry experts to make deals happen.
Registration for the 2024 SelectUSA Investment Summit is now open!
Cambodian businesses of all sizes are invited to apply to attend the 2024 SelectUSA Investment Summit from June 23-26, 2024 in National Harbor, Maryland. If you are interested in expanding operations and learning more about how to invest in the United States, the SelectUSA Investment Summit will provide answers to your investment inquiries.
- Meet with economic development professionals, service providers, and government leaders from across the United States;
- Learn more about how, where, and why to invest in the United States;
- Learn about resources, regulations, and incentives directly from federal, state, and local officials;
- Visit the exhibition hall to explore opportunities from across the country – all in one building;
- Attend networking activities throughout the event, with a range of additional side activities hosted by other Summit participants.
Who Should Attend:
- Investors of all sizes, including representatives of international and domestic businesses.
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations facilitating direct investment into the United States.
Local Point of Contact:
Reach out to the U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh Commercial Services team if you are interested in learning more about SelectUSA opportunities:
U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh