Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in Cambodia.
The U.S. Mission in Cambodia provides equal opportunity, and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
Vacancy Announcements for Local Positions.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Public Health Specialist (Prevention) (Open to: All Interested Applicants) (Deadline: August 19, 2022)
- Public Health Specialist (Laboratory Liaison) (Open to: All Interested Applicants) (Deadline: August 16, 2022)
- Dispatcher (Open to: All Interested Applicants) (Deadline: August 16, 2022)
Click on the below link to view all vacancy announcements and apply for any positions that you may be eligible and qualified.
Who May Apply
Only applicants who meet the criteria on the “OPEN TO” in a vacancy announcement will receive consideration. Further information please click here [PDF-150KB]. (Definition)
How to Apply
Please follow the submission guidelines and instructions, posted on website carefully. You are required to submit a complete online application with all required supporting documents by the deadline of each vacancy. Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
- Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) Presentation with Narration [PPT: 1.2MB]
- How to Create Application (Creating ERA Account) [PDF: 576KB ]
- How to Apply for Jobs [PDF: 976KB ]
- Managing Application (ERA Account) [PDF: 989KB ]