Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in Cambodia.
The U.S. Mission in Cambodia provides equal opportunity, and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
View All Available Positions
To view the list of all available positions and apply online, please visit this page.
Who May Apply
Only applicants who meet the criteria on the “OPEN TO” in a vacancy announcement will receive consideration. Further information please click here [PDF: 150KB]. (Definition)
How to Apply
Please follow the submission guidelines and instructions, posted on website carefully. You are required to submit a complete online application with all required supporting documents by the deadline of each vacancy. Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
- Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) Presentation with Narration[PPT: 1.2MB]
- How to Create Application (Creating ERA Account)[PDF: 576KB ]
- How to Apply for Jobs [PDF: 976KB ]
- Managing Application (ERA Account) [PDF: 989KB ]
- Solicitation for a Cooperating Country National Personal Service Contractor (CCN PSC) – Acquisition and Assistance Assistant (Deadline: January 27, 2020) [PDF: 207KB ]
- Solicitation for a Cooperating Country National Personal Service Contractor (CCN PSC) – USAID Development Program Specialist (Monitoring and Evaluation) (Deadline: January 27, 2020) [PDF: 210KB ]