Effective April 2, 2018, the passport execution fee will increase from $25 to $35 for U.S. passport applicants using the DS-11 form, including first-time applicants over age 16, children under age 16, and applicants who reapply after reporting their previous passport lost or stolen. Accordingly, the total passport fee for such applicants will increase by $10. For more details, please visit our website at travel.state.gov.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Cambodia Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Cambodia, located at 1, Street 96 (near Wat Phnom) Phnom Penh, Cambodia, at +855 23-728-402 / +855 23-728-051 / +855 23-728-234, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except for U.S. federal holidays). After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +855 23-728-000, press 1 and then 0 to be transferred to the operator.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.