Vacancy Announcement: Grants Specialist – Personal Service Contractor (PSC)
OPEN TO: All Qualified Candidates
OPENING DATE: May 08, 2019
CLOSING DATE: May 29, 2019
The United States Peace Corps seeks a Monitoring & Evaluation / Technical Trainer Specialist to support the work of American volunteers working in rural areas throughout Cambodia. Peace Corps (www.peacecorps.gov) is a U.S. government agency that sends volunteers to assist in development. Learn more about Peace Corps Cambodia here: http://cambodia.peacecorps.gov/ and https://www.facebook.com/cambodia.peacecorps/
The Monitoring and Evaluation / Technical Training Specialist is responsible for Peace Corps Cambodia’s logical project framework in English Teaching and Teacher Training (ETTT), as well as the project’s implementation, review, and evaluation. The Specialist works with the Program Managers and training staff to provide technical and programmatic support to the Education Project in Cambodia as well as provide support to Trainees, Volunteers (PCVs) and staff. During Pre-Service Training (PST), and throughout the training continuum, the MRE Specialist will join the training team and serve as the lead technical trainer. The Specialist serves as the post expert on the logical project framework and its goals, data collection, monitoring, reporting and evaluation of program activities. The MRE Specialist will also actively contribute to the overall direction of the Peace Corps program in Cambodia.
- A University Degree
- Excellent written and spoken professional English;
- At least one year of professional experience in training and facilitation in English;
- Minimum of two years’ experience with monitoring and evaluation plan development;
- Experience with data collection methods and tools (i.e. surveys, interviews, observations, tracking); experience developing, implementing and analyzing baseline data
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in the Cambodian context; knowledge of Cambodian cultural practices;
- Proven ability to succeed in a multi-cultural English-speaking organization;
- Strong computer and information technology skills, ability to use and troubleshoot with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word);
- Proven excellence in managing multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines.
- Submit a cover letter in English describing your interest in working with the Peace Corps and how you meet the qualifications.
- Submit a CV in English that demonstrates how you meet the desired qualifications.
- Send CV/Resume and cover letter to KHemail@example.com with the title “M&E / Technical Trainer Specialist”
- Or, deliver to the Peace Corps Office – #7A, Street 256
- Or, mail to Peace Corps Office, PO Box 2453, Phnom Penh 3
For questions, please contact Peace Corps/Cambodia at Tel: 023 222 901.
Applications that fail to follow application instructions or address the required qualifications or are submitted after 5:00pm on the closing date will not be considered.