The U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh is conducting an annual verification of STEP enrollments. Please log in to your STEP account to verify that your profile, phone numbers, email address, travel dates, and location in Cambodia are up-to-date
If you are visiting or living in Cambodia, and have not yet enrolled in STEP, we strongly encourage you to do so! STEP is a free service to allow U.S. citizen and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Benefits of Enrolling in STEP:
- Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
- Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
- Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Stay Informed, Stay Connected, Stay Safe!
- U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel (+855 ) 23-728-000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444