International Parental Child Abduction

Cambodia is not a signatory to the 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction (Hague Abduction Convention).

If your child has been abducted from the U.S. to Cambodia, speak with a U.S. State Department officer to discuss your case. We know what resources are available in different countries and can answer questions. Click for specific information for Cambodia including emergency contact information.

For more information, visit the State Department website.