Passport Renewal For Adults
- Submit current or expiring passport
- Two recent 2×2″ (5×5 cm) photos with white or off-white background
- If your present passport was valid for 10 years, complete form DS-82. If your present passport was only valid for five years, complete form DS-11 (do not sign)
Passport Renewal For Children
- Submit current passport and birth certificate/ Consular Report of Birth Abroad/adoption decree, the documents should be either original or certified copy
- Two recent 2 x2” (5x 5 cm) photos with white or off-white background
- Parents’ or guardians’ passports
Both parents or legal guardians must sign the application in front of the Consular Officer. If one parent or legal guardian is not present, he or she must submit a notarized statement of consent form (DS-3053).
For a list of fees, please click here.