The U.S. Embassy website is getting a makeover! We understand how important it is to get clear and accurate information as quickly as possible. Our new website has been redesigned to make it easier to navigate on both computers and mobile devices, and users can now get more information directly from the homepage.
- The URL of the website has changed from cambodia.usembassy.gov to kh.usembassy.gov.
- With larger and higher-quality graphics, users will be able to find meaningful content faster.
- The top menu provides sub-categories to assist you in finding specific information on:
Visas – For all your visa needs and questions.
U.S. Citizen Services – Information about services for U.S. Citizens.
Our Relationship – Details about the history of the U.S.-Cambodia relationship, as well as information about the Ambassador and other senior-level U.S. government officials.
Education and Culture – Information on educational and cultural programs such as the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI), Fulbright Programs, and EducationUSA.
- The homepage slideshow features top stories and Embassy events.
- The middle section of the homepage shows the six most visited pages on the website.
- The lower part of the homepage showcases the latest content, including speeches, press releases, and special events/programs.
What do you think of our new website? Please send your feedback to PASPhnomPenh@state.gov.